|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||February 24, 2013|
|Written by||Gabriel Guimaraes|
|Directed by||Gabriel Guimaraes|
|Unknown||Dance 'till You Drop|
Pilot is the 1st episode of Gabe and Jeremy. It aired on February 24, 2013.
Gabe Monroe and his identical twin brother Jeremy Monroe set off to Los Angeles to live alone and learn a thing or two about independence. They're attending a special school there. Upon arrival, Gabe is very excited and eager to situate himslef, while Jeremy is a bit more hesitant and doesn't want to adapt to his new environment.
When they arrive, Gabe sees the room for the first time. His thoughts are interrupted when Jeremy comes struggling into the room, while holding several pieces of luggage. His legs buckle and he ends up falling towards the ground. He is criticized by his brother and later, the two decided to take naps. Gabe, being the older one (by 3 minutes), gets to sleep in the bed, while Jeremy has to sleep in the uncofortablee hammock.
- This episode was filmed after "Dance 'till you Drop"
- Because this is a pilot episode, it does not feature a full opening title sequence.
- Jeremy complains that there is only one bed, but there is more than one floor in the house, so there are most likely other rooms with beds.
- In this episode Gabe gets the big bed but in Held Hostage part 2 Jeremy says that its his room and his brother just hangs out in there
- In this episode, the screens of the PearPhones are seen. The screen was always on. In reality, the phone would've turned off after a while.